Upgrade your cracked, stained, and unsightly basement floors with our epoxy-like concrete coatings! Call us at Revival Concrete Coatings today.
A good basement is comfortable and functional. However, low-quality basement flooring can render your space less functional, aesthetically unappealing, and difficult to enjoy spending time in.
At Revival Concrete Coatings, we provide long-lasting and stylish basement floor coatings to homes and businesses in West Des Moines, IA. We engineer our solutions to protect your concrete floors and other surfaces from harsh weather conditions and other forms of environmental damage.
Our team of home and office remodelers is fully licensed, trained, and experienced to offer you floors that are superior to epoxy basement floor coatings. We deliver floor coatings that will exceed your performance and appearance expectations.
In just one day, we can enhance the look of your basement with an industry-leading polyurea-and-polyaspartic multi-layer product that carries a 15-year-warranty.
Contact us today to learn more about our basement coatings or get a free estimate on your project.
Fast-Drying, Low-Maintenance Alternative to Epoxy Basement Coatings
Epoxy concrete floor coatings were the most popular garage floor and basement floor coatings of choice for many of the past decades. Polyurea rules the concrete floor coating industry today, though, especially when we pair it with a polyaspartic topcoat. This multi-layer combination is superior to epoxy because it’s more robust, more durable, and faster to install than epoxy basement concrete sealers.
Epoxy basement floor coatings are still popular for their low cost of installation. However, polyurea-and-polyaspartic basement floor coatings are more cost-effective in the long term due to their added strength and durability. That 15-year-warranty is a remarkable advance for a remarkable product.
Polyurea concrete basement floor sealers resist peels, cracks, and fading due to exposure to the sun, making them a perfect alternative to an epoxy basement floor. These basement coatings are also low-maintenance. They don’t require regular cleaning, and they are extremely resistant to the kinds of unattractive scratches you get with epoxy floors.
Our multi-layer polyurea-and-polyaspartic basement floor coating is a premium product of high quality. The polyaspartic floor sealers resist chemical and physical damage for increased durability. They resist dents, scratches, and stains.
Our installations take a single day. Unlike epoxy paint for concrete that takes up to a week to apply, our basement floor coating solution is easy to install and fast to cure (dry).
You can choose from our catalog of basement floor designs, styles, and colors for something that is cost-effective and complements your decor. When we are through, you won’t believe it’s a concrete floor!
Why Use Professional Basement Concrete Floor Coatings?
Being fully or partially underground, basements are susceptible to the growth of mold, moss, mildew, and moisture damage. These problems are prevalent in humid areas prone to storms. Concrete surfaces also tend to develop hairline cracks that increase in size over time.
At Revival Concrete Coatings, we solve common issues with basements and offer many benefits for both homeowners and businesses. Some benefits of our epoxy-like concrete basement floor sealers include:
- Low maintenance – Unlike epoxy floor coatings, our polyurea-polyaspartic solution is easy to maintain. You can use soapy water (no need for specialty cleaning products) to clean such floors and make them look as good as new.
- Moisture protection – Our polyaspartic coatings effectively resist moisture damage and the growth of mildew and mold. This basement solution is perfect for waterproofing your concrete surfaces.
- Anti-microbial properties – Polyaspartic topcoatings are ridge-free and smooth to prevent dirt and moisture buildup in your flooring (unless we add anti-skid features). The basement floor finishes prevent harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and germs from growing and multiplying.
- Anti-slip finish – Traditional epoxy basement floor paint and other types of coatings become slippery when exposed to moisture. However, upon request, our polyaspartic floor sealer can provide good traction to prevent falls and slips even immediately after polishing or cleaning your basement floor.
- Improvement in property value – A basement with an upgraded concrete floor that looks as fabulous as our polyurea floors do will increase your home’s value, ensuring that your property will fetch better prices if you put it on the market for sale.
Contact our professional concrete floor coating installers to renovate and elevate the appearance of your basement with our long-lasting epoxy-like basement coatings.
How We Upgrade Concrete Floors With Our Basement Floor Sealer
Improper concrete coating applications can yield poor results. At Revival Concrete Coatings, we have the expertise to make your polyaspartic floor coating shimmer.
Our coating process adopts modern techniques to deliver unmatched basement floor finishes. We also continuously update our coating process to ensure customer satisfaction. Our projects usually follow the steps below:
1) Floor prep – We remove all items from your basement, including furniture, to create space for the basement coating installation.
2) Reconstruction and surface smoothing – Damaged floors are usually rough and uneven, requiring surface reconstruction. We diamond-grind and shot-blast your floor to smooth its surface. This stage also involves filling chips and cracks with fillers for a perfect finish.
3) Application of the first coat – After priming your foundation for basecoat application, we apply a pure, self-priming polyurea basecoat to solidify your flooring.
4) Scraping and flaking – Next, if you have requested them, we apply vinyl flakes on top of the basecoat to give it a distinct color, design, or texture. We then allow the floor to cure before scraping off loose particles to attain a smoother finish.
5) Application of the topcoat – We apply a UV-resistant polyaspartic topcoat to finalize the process. The clear concrete floor coating further protects your basement from UV damage, moisture, wear and tear, scratches, and more.
We understand that no two basements are the same. Therefore, we customize our basement coatings to meet your particular needs. Whether you want to upgrade the look of your basement, make your flooring skidproof, or add an additional protective layer, we can cover all your needs.
Let Revival Concrete Coatings Transform Your Basement into a Functional and Appealing Space
You can transform your basement into an appealing, functional living space. Epoxy-like concrete coatings such as polyurea with a polyaspartic topcoat can make your downstairs room more attractive and durable with added protection.
At Revival Concrete Coatings, we handle each home improvement project with love as if it’s our own. Call us today in Des Moines, IA, at (515) 850-7192!