Upgrade your cracked, stained, and unsightly basement floors with our coating that is four times stronger than epoxy! Call us at Revival Concrete Coatings today.
A good basement is comfortable and functional. However, low-quality basement flooring can render your space less functional, aesthetically unappealing, and difficult to enjoy spending time in.
At Revival Concrete Coatings, we provide long-lasting and stylish basement floor coatings to homes and businesses in Greater Des Moines and Eastern Iowa. We engineer our solutions to protect your concrete from harsh weather conditions and other forms of environmental damage.
Our team of experienced craftsmen are fully licensed and trained to provide you floors that are superior to epoxy basement floor coatings We deliver floor coatings that will exceed your performance and appearance expectations.
In just one day, we can enhance the look of your basement with an industry-leading polyurea-and-polyaspartic multi-layer product that carries a 15-year-warranty.
Contact us today to learn more about our polyurea basement coatings or get a free estimate on your project.
Fast-Drying, Low-Maintenance Alternative to Polyurea Basement Coatings
Epoxy concrete floor coatings were the most popular garage floor and basement floor coatings for many of the past decades. Today, Polyurea is the industry leading concrete floor coating, especially when paired with our polyaspartic topcoat. This multi-layer combination is superior to epoxy because it’s more robust, more durable, and faster to install than epoxy basement concrete coatings.
Epoxy basement floor coatings are still popular for their low cost of installation. However, polyurea-and-polyaspartic basement floor coatings are more cost-effective long term due to their added strength and durability. The 15-year warranty is a remarkable feature for our exceptional coatings services.
Polyurea concrete basement floor sealers resist peels, cracks, and fading due to exposure to the sun, making them a perfect alternative to an epoxy basement floor. These polyurea basement coatings are also low-maintenance. They don’t require regular cleaning, and they are resistant you get with epoxy floors.
Our multi-layer polyurea-and-polyaspartic basement floor coating is a premium, high quality product. The polyaspartic floor sealers resist chemical and physical damage for increased durability. They resist dents, scratches, and stains.
Our installations take a single day, Unlike epoxy paint for concrete that takes up to a week to apply. Our basement floor coating solution is easy to install and fast to cure (dry).
You can choose from our catalog of basement floor designs, styles, and colors for something that is cost-effective and complements your decor. When we are through, you won’t believe it’s a concrete floor!
Why Use Professional Basement Concrete Floor Coatings?
Being fully or partially underground, basements are susceptible to the growth of mold, moss, mildew, and moisture damage. These problems are prevalent in humid areas prone to storms. Concrete surfaces also tend to develop hairline cracks that increase in size over time.
At Revival Concrete Coatings, we solve common issues with basements and offer many benefits for both homeowners and businesses. Some benefits of our concrete basement floor sealers include:
- Low maintenance – Unlike epoxy floor coatings, our polyurea-polyaspartic solution is easy to maintain. You can use soapy water (no need for specialty cleaning products) to clean such floors and make them look as good as new.
- Moisture protection – Our polyaspartic coatings effectively resist moisture damage and the growth of mildew and mold. This basement solution is perfect for waterproofing your concrete surfaces.
- Anti-slip finish – Traditional epoxy basement floor paint and other types of coatings become slippery when exposed to moisture. However, upon request, our polyaspartic floor sealer can provide good traction to prevent falls and slips even immediately after polishing or cleaning your basement floor.
- Improvement in property value – An upgraded concrete floor in your basement, featuring our fabulous polyurea coating, can increase your home’s value. It ensures that your property will fetch better prices when listed on the market.
Contact our professional concrete floor coating team to renovate and elevate the appearance of your basement with our long-lasting polyurea basement coatings.
How We Upgrade Concrete Floors With Our Basement Floor Sealer
Improper concrete coating applications can yield poor results. At Revival Concrete Coatings, we have the expertise to make your polyaspartic floor coating shimmer.
Our coating process adopts modern techniques to deliver unmatched basement floor finishes. We also continuously update our coating process to ensure customer satisfaction. Our projects usually follow the steps below:
1) Floor prep – We create the space to begin the basement coating installation.
2) Reconstruction and surface smoothing – Damaged floors are usually rough, requiring surface reconstruction. We diamond-grind your floor to smooth its surface. This stage also involves filling chips and cracks with fillers for a smooth finish.
3) Application of the first coat – After priming your foundation for basecoat application, we apply a pure, self-priming polyurea basecoat to solidify your flooring.
4) Scraping and flaking – Next, if you have requested them, we apply vinyl flakes on top of the basecoat to give it a distinct color, design, or texture. We then allow the floor to cure before scraping off loose particles to attain a smoother finish.
5) Application of the topcoat – We apply a UV-resistant polyaspartic topcoat to finalize the process. The clear concrete floor coating further protects your basement from UV damage, moisture, wear and tear, scratches, and more.
We understand that no two basements are the same. Therefore, we customize our polyurea basement coatings to meet your particular needs. Whether you want to upgrade the look of your basement, make your flooring skidproof, or add an additional protective layer, we can cover all your needs.
Where We ServiceWe proudly service all of West Des Moines, IA and other surrounding areas, including:
- Ankeny, IA
- Des Moines, IA
- Norwalk, IA
- West Des Moines, IA